Pros: The look of the speaker is classy and are defiantly an eye catcher. The sound of the speakers is warm and reach with some nice bright highs. The price of these are exceptional for the quality and build of these speakers.
Cons: Perhaps the only con, that I can think of is perhaps the fitment. I have not installed these speakers before but I have seen reviews that the speaker size is on the larger size, so just make sure you have the room.
- Stainless Hardware durable and resistant to rust
- Sensitivity: 92dB -which Rates how effectively a speaker converts watts into decibels. Higher ratings mean your speakers will play louder with a given amount of amplifier power.
- 6.5-inch two-way marine loudspeaker with 225 Watts peak power handling and 4 Ohm impedance
- Sealed polypropylene cone and UV-resistant rubber surrounds for marine durability and stronger low-end
- Grille-mounted 1-1/4-inch polypropylene semi-dome tweeter offers crystal-clear high end
- Treated spider/tinsel leads and sealed cone/magnet structure for moisture protection
- One-year warranty
Looking for a more moving audio experience? Take Infinity car audio for a ride. Innovative materials and breakthrough engineering have always put Infinity products out in front of the competition’s. So expect extreme output from these speakers, but be prepared for accuracy and detail that may surprise you. Infinity Reference Series loudspeakers continue to be the top-selling premium speakers in the world. For instance, the 6-1/2-inch Reference coaxial model has been the number-one-selling car audio multielement speaker for five years straight. With proprietary features such as patent-pending Plus One cones, true 4-ohm topology, UniPivot edge-driven tweeters and the industry-leading Intermount III and I-Mount mounting systems, as well as the Starfish tweeter-mounting adapter, Reference Series speakers leave the competition scrambling to keep up.
So if you looking for a great speaker and an even better value check out the Infinity Reference 612m